Search Term:

Heart Touching Quotes



One day u will ask me,
 which is more  important to you,
"ME OR YOUR LIFE"
i will say,"MY LIFE"
 and you will go and leave me
without knowing that you are my life.
.......................................................


Be what you are & say what you feel,
because those who mind doesn't matter,
and those who matter will never mind....!

.........................................................
Missing someone gets easier everyday
because even though you are one day further
from the last time you saw them,
you are one day closer to the next time you will.

.........................................................
Love is like a puzzle. When you're in love,
all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken,
it takes a while to get everything back together.

..........................................................
I've seen fire
and I've seen rain,
I've seen sunny days
I thought would never end,
I've seen lonely times when
I could not find a friend,
but I always thought
I'd see you again

...........................................................
A goodbye isn't painful
unless you're never going
to say hello again.

if you like then must share this one